Meet Dr Van Park
BSC (MED), MBBS, FRACGP, COSMETIC PHYSICIAN
"Every person that comes to our clinic comes with their own story, hopes and vision. For that reason, every face is unique."
My vision is to create an intimate, discreet and professional environment that encourages people to be open about their needs and wants. Treatments are personalised to every client. Over the years, I have built strong relationships with all my clients and hope to be able to continue to provide them with as much care as they have given me. My love to teach and learn ensures that I continue to strive to be the best I can be, to keep my clients the best they can be, for as long as possible.
BSC (MED), MBBS, FRACGP
Dr. Van Park has worked in the field of aesthetic medicine for over 14 years. Dr. Park is well regarded in the industry as being one of the finest injectors in Sydney with a unique skill in combining an artistic evaluation of the face with techniques in injectable medicine. This unique and sought after skill set has taken her to many parts of world giving lectures and facilitating workshops in the art of facial assessment and non-surgical procedures. Dr. Park continues to work alongside and train international make-up artists, doctors and nurses to further understand facial contours and proportion and it’s application within aesthetic medicine. Her loyal clientele, that includes an extensive list of celebrities, confirms her position (as quoted by the media) as the “Queen of Fillers”.
Dr. Park Workshops Given
2007 - Present
National trainer for Q- Med Australia. Conducted workshops for doctors and injectors in Sydney, Victoria and Queensland in techniques for: Lip enhancement; peri orbital rejuvenation; full face volume restoration using large volume Hyaluronic Acid; Restylane thread lifting.
- March - Auckland - Galderma Masters of Aesthetics Program "Addressing 3 Dimensions of Ageing"
- April - Stockholm - Country Mentor Training program
- August - Sydney - "Restylane versus Emervel: How to achieve the best outcome for your patients".
- October - Brisbane- "Addressing the Subconscious of Signs of ageing"
- November- Prague - Galderma Global Mentoring Program, "Train the Trainer" meeting.
- Lecture for Galdema on “Expert Masterclass Series”, Sydney. A series of webcam lectures that is broadcast to fellow cosmectic practioners. Topic - Combination Treatment of the lower face with Subq, Perlane and Dysport.
- Presenter, Xeomin Launch, Sydney. Topic – use of Botulinum toxin for cosmetic purposes.
- Chairperson for Galderma Global Advisory Board for Fillers, Hong Kong
- Guest presenter for New Zealand Conference Appearance Medicine; V lift- Seeing your patients in a new light using Perlane and SubQ; Lip workshop; Masterclass - Advanced techniques.
- Guest Speaker for Restylane Symposium, Bangkok; V lift and restructuring of jawline and lower face.
- Guest speaker for Vogue Australia, Sydney. Topic - Latest techniques in Injectables.
- Speaker for Advanced Injectors Symposium, Vietnam; Advanced Techniques in creating a V Shape in Asian Faces.
- Guest Presenter at Merz Aesthetics Asia Pacific launch, Sydney
- Speaker at Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress, Monte Carlo
- Guest Presenter for Lip Volume and Lip Refresh Launch, New Zealand
- Guest Presenter for Radiesse Launch, Philippines. Demonstration of basic and advanced injection techniques in the Asian patient using Radiesse.
- Presenter at Qmed Aesthetic Masterclass; Aesthetic enhancement of the male patient.
- Lip Volume and Lip refresh Launch; Sydney Perth, Melbourne, Queensland
- Speaker for Qmed Injector’s Symposium in Hoc Chi Minh; Basic and Advanced techniques in Botulinum toxin and Hyaluronic acids.
- Multiple workshops demonstrating use of fillers in reshaping the nose and jawline in various hospitals in Ho Chi Minh.
- Merz Aesthetics Asia Pacific - One day workshop for nurse injectors demonstrating basic and advanced techniques using Radiesse.
- Speaker at Australian Society of Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) - Lip rejuvenation and enhancement.
- Speaker for Inomed/Ipsen Advanced Injector’s Symposium; Advanced techniques using Botulinum toxin and Hyaluronic Acids.
- Keynote Speaker at Allergan Injector’s Symposium, Vietnam. Topic – Botox and techniques for facial rejuvenation. Conducted basic and advanced workshops demonstrating Botox techniques for doctors and dermatologists in Ho Chi Minh over 2 days.
- Malaysia - Conducted 2 workshops for doctors demonstrating: Combination techniques with Botox and fillers; new uses for Juvederm, Juvederm ultra plus and Voluma in upper and lower face using both sharp needle and cannulas.
- Singapore - Conducted 8 workshops for doctors demonstrating techniques described above.
- Speaker at NZCAM for QMED. Topics - Demonstration and workshops on: Mid face rejuvenation with cannula technique using Subq; multiple use of Restylane vital; peri orbital rejuvenation.
Speaker for Restylane Injector’s Symposium Sydney. Topic - Facial rejuvenation for over 40’s.
Speaker for Restylane Injector’s Symposium, Sydney. Topic - Lip enhancement through the ages.
Dr. Park Lectures Given
- Galderma Masters of Aesthetics Program "Addressing the Misconceptions behind Dysport" Sydney (2016)
- "Science of Ageing" and "The 5 point technique (V5)" Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou (2015)
- Using Emervel to achieve the natural looking lip enhancement - Galderma Emervel launch Sydney (2015)
- Enhancement of the Asian bone Structure using V5 - Beijing, Guangzhou, Cheng du, Shenzhen (2015)
- Galderma Expert Masterclass Series Sydney (2014)
- Merz Aesthetics Xeomin Launch Sydney (2014)
- New Zealand Conference of Appearance Medicine (2013)
- Restylane Injectors Symposium Bangkok (2013)
- Vogue Australia - Expert panels Sydney (2013)
- Galderma Advanced Techniques Workshop Vietnam (2013)
- Chairperson for Galderma Global Advisory Board for Fillers Hong Kong (2013)
- Anti Aging World Congress Monte Carlo (2012)
- Qmed Aesthetics Masterclass Hong Kong (2012)
- Merz Asia Pacific Radiesse Launch Sydney (2012)
- Qmed Lip Volume and Lip Refresh Launch Auckland (2012)
- Merz Asia Pacific Radiesse Launch Philippines (2012)
- Qmed Lip Volume and Lip Refresh Launch Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland and Perth (2012)
- Merz Injector’s Workshop Sydney (2011)
- Ipsen Advanced Injector’s Symposium Vietnam (2011)
- Ipsen Injector’s Symposium Vietnam (2011)
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgery Sydney (2011)
- Qmed Aesthetics MasterClass Hong Kong (2010)
- Allergan Injector’s Symposium Vietnam (2010)
- Allergan Workshop Singapore (2010)
- New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine Meeting (2010)
- Allergan Workshop Malaysia (2010)
- Qmed Restylane Injectors Symposium Sydney (2009)
At DVP solutions are tailored to your individual aesthetic
Every client is unique with individual desires. This stage of the process is about working together to understand your needs and finding the best direction to achieve the results you want.
Anim pariatur cliche...
- Lip Restoration
- Volume Loss
- Undereye treatments
- Temporal Hollowing
- Facial Contouring
- Jawline Reshaping
- Lip Enhancement
- Non-Surgical Facial Slimming
- Rejuvenation of the Hands
Once we get to this stage, it is all about keeping you looking the best you can for as long as you can.
By Appointment Only
02 9363 1288
1300 945 539
Practice Manager, Tracee Romer.
0405 481 148